Grant Application Tools:
- Application Instructions
- Eligibility and Program Guidelines
- Project Planning Guide
- Designation of Confidential and Proprietary Information
- Administrative Rules
- Grantee Tools
Receive Grant Announcements and Program Updates, Including New Funding Options:
Wisconsin Fast Forward Grants
Worker Training Grants for Wisconsin for All Sectors
Company size: any
Award amount: $5,000 to $400,000
Match: $1:$1 ($1 applicant / $1 WFF)
Applications must be made online.
Worker Training Grants for Wisconsin Small Business Occupations
Company size: 50 full-time employees or less
Award amount: $5,000 to $50,000
Match: $ .50:$1 ($ .50 applicant / $1 WFF)
Applications must be made online.
Small Business Application Example
Training Opportunity: Submitting a Successful Wisconsin Fast Forward Grant
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Register to attend in-person or online (via WebEx):
- Go to http://dwdlearningcenter.wi.gov
- Enter you WFF application username and password (your Job Center of Wisconsin or UI password will work as well or you can create a new account)
- Search for "Submitting a Successful Wisconsin Fast Forward Grant"
- Locate the appropriate time and either "In-Person Session" or "WebEx Session"
- Click "Request"
In-Person Training Session Location
GEF 1 Room F305
201 E. Washington Ave.
Madison WI 53707
Available as of July 1, 2017, both grants are open for application through the year. Award announcements are anticipated to occur within 60 days of the end of each quarter as outlined below:
|Submission Date||Intent to Award on or Before|
|January 1 - March 31||May 31|
|April 1 - June 30||August 30|
|July 1 - September 30||November 30|
|October 1 - December 31||February 28|
Applicants are encouraged to apply early in each quarter, enabling grant staff to request necessary clarifications or additional information prior to grant evaluations. Upto the final two weeks of each review quarter, grant specialists are available for questions and technical assistance at WisconsinFastForward@dwd.wisconsin.gov. Applicants are encouraged to contact us if they have questions or need assistance prior to submitting their applications. Grant specialists will be able to offer this assistance until the final two weeks of each review quarter. Grant Specialists are available 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday.
Read grant award summaries to learn more about WFF-funded projects.
Review archived GPAs here
Administration Tools for Grantees
OSD provides Grant Administration training opportunities to new and existing grantees after new grant awards are announced. Grantees are encouraged to use the Grant Administration Handbook resources below to effectively manage grant projects:
- Wisconsin Fast Forward Application Instructions
- Grant Evaluation Rubric
- Grant Application Questions
- Sample Application
- Small Business Application Example
- Sample Letter of Commitment
- Submitting a Successful Application
- External Grant Writing Resources
- Guidance to File Reimbursement Requests
- Expenditures FAQ
- Grant Reimbursement Templates
For use with grants having Correspondence ID numbers beginning with FF134, FF141, FF143, and FF152:
For use with grants having Correspondence ID numbers beginning with FF164, FF171, FF172, FF173, FF174, FF181, and FF182:
- In-Kind Contribution Worksheet
- DOA Form 6456 (for electronic funds transfer via ACH)
- W-9 Form
- Curriculum Submission
- Trainee Data Reporting (complete online)
- Quarterly Progress Reports (complete online)
- Online Instructions – Quarterly Progress Reports
- Final Report (complete online)
- Online Instructions - Requesting & Completing a Final Report
- Sample Final Report [Coming Soon]
- Checklist for Closeout